Chazy Central Rural School uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified. Starting this summer, CCRS is now using ParentSquare for all school notifications!
The ParentSquare app is available from the Apple App Store, Google Play store, or accessible on a PC or Mac at www.parentsquare.com.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification;
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm;
- Communicate in your preferred language;
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents;
- Participate in group messages;
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences;
- Sign forms & permission slips, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device.
DOWNLOAD PARENT SQUARE TODAY!